This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for Heloise.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
P. O. Box 795000
San Antonio, TX 78279-5000
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
What is Personally Identifiable Information?
“Personally identifiable information” is information that can be used to identify you as an individual. Personally identifiable information includes your name, address, telephone number and any other information that is connected with you personally.
No Personally Identifiable Information Collected
Heloise, Inc. does not collect any personally identifiable information on heloise.com.
Embedded Content and Links from Other Websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.) and links. Embedded content and links from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address is usually associated with the place from which you enter the Internet, like your Internet Service Provider, your company or your university. Heloise.com may use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our servers, gather broad demographic information, and administer our website.